top of page

Medical Insurance, Motor Vehicle Accidents 

and Workers' Compensation


Please note, I am not able to bill regular medical insurance, but if you have a Health Savings (HSA) or Flex Account, I can run that as a credit card if you have one, or am happy to give you a receipt for reimbursement.


If you've been in a Motor Vehicle AccidentI can also help you. In the State of Oregon, your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) covers $15,000 of necessary medical treatment for up to one year. This can cover anything from doctors' visits, chiropractic treatments, physical therapy AND massage. 

Medical Massage is billed at a higher rate than relaxation massage, however the billing is handled directly from me to your insurance company, so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

I have 10 years of experience helping MVA patients recover from many of the typical injuries that occur, such as shoulder injury from the seatbelt, whiplash, migraines, as well as low back, hip and foot injuries from the jammed brakes. However instead of getting massage care in a cold and rushed office environment, you can be cared for in a serene environment surrounded by nature.


If you have been injured on the job, you are eligible to file a claim for Workers' Compensation. Your employer is legally required to have insurance to cover this, and that insurance covers the necessary medical treatment.

Both MVA and Workers' Comp are billed

to your insurance company at $50/unit

To make an appointment, click here.

To ask a question, click here.

bottom of page